A quality single sleeping bag with a stylish design that will match the rest of your camping gear. Double layer construction giving a 3 season rating and cosy and comfortable shells.
Premium Double Layer Construction
This construction method uses two layers of Thermolock insulation; one is sewn onto the outer shell and one onto the inner. Each layer uses a different stitching design which places the stitch lines in different places on the bag’s surface. This eliminates cold spots which can develop on single layer sleeping bags where the stitched insulation is squeezed together and unable to expand and keep you warm. An additional benefit is the creation of a layer of air between the two layers of insulation which provides more warmth without any additional bulk.
How Else This Bag Keeps You Warm
Using a combination of 60% single hole siliconized hollow fibre and 40% traditional polyester filling it creates a great level of loft and warmth and doesn’t stop losing it’s performance when damp.
Insulated Zip Baffle
An tube of insulation is sewn alongside the zipper so when it’s closed it sits over it stopping any cold draughts coming in and stops your skin sitting against the zipper.
Integrated Head Rest
The top of the sleeping bag extends out to offer additional insulation and padding under your pillow
- Polair® Snug Lining – a super soft brushed polyester lining that feels warm to the touch
- Zip Guard – stops the zip catching when in use
- Polair Micro Shell – soft and breathable outer material which is also durable and lightweight
- Compression Carry Bag – Reduces pack size for easy transportation
- Easily Create Two Single Bags – zips apart to create two single sleeping bags offering versatility and a backup if it gets colder!
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip – stops the bag from unzipping in the night and allows you to open the base section for additional ventilation