If you get chilly feet when camping then this could be the perfect bag for you! A graphene panel in the base powered by your own USB power bank warms up the sleeping bag. Don’t expect this to be like a heated blanket at home as it’s only usb powered but without the feature this is still a great quality 3 season sleeping bag that is ideal for cooler camping trips.
- Built in Graphene Heat Element – situated as base of sleeping bag for adding warmth via USB power
- Powered by USB Power Bank (not included) – recommended with output of 2.4A
- 3 Season Rating – luxury double layer high grade insulation for extra warmth even without USB heating
- Integrated Head Rest – additional filling around the head area for head support and extra comfort
- Polair Snug Lining – super soft and cosy polyester fabric which has a brushed finish
- Zip Guard & Insulated Zip Baffle – protects the zip from catching when in use and provides insulation from draughts coming in through the zip
- Offset Double Layer Construction – 2 separate layers of insulation are stitched in different places to make sure that there isn’t any cold spots where the stitching stops the filling from expanding
- Washable – even with the heat elements this sleeping bag is fully washable at 30 degrees
Heating Your Sleeping Bag
The radiate range of sleeping bags contain graphene heating elements which are powered by a power bank. For the best performance you will need to have a power bank that has a 2.4 amp output and is large enough to have the capacity to heat the bag over a number of nights. We recommend a 10000mAh power bank. You simply plug the power bank into the exposed usb cable and then place it in the supplied storage pocket inside the bag. Then when you need warmth simply press the heat button to turn on the heating element. The LED heat button has four different colours which correspond to how hot you want the bag and for how long it should heat for before turning off.