Until the Vango Shangri-La appeared the Comfort range was the most luxurious in Vango’s self inflating mat range. However it still offers a great amount of luxury at a much lower price tag and the last few years has seen them engineer the range to take up much less room when packed away. The stylish shadow grey colourway will match any tent’s interior and the cyclone valve makes inflating and deflating a breeze.
- 10cm Depth – luxurious 10cm depth of self inflating foam which offers a very comfortable nights sleep like you are back at home
- Compact Pack Size of 80 x 22 – for such a deep and wide mat this has a very compact pack size
- Easy Pack Carry Bag – the unique drawstring closure bag makes it easy to pack away when your camping is over. You can also stuff with spare clothes to make a pillow.
- Cyclone Flip Valve – quick and easy to inflate and deflate
- Soft Touch Flocked Top & Non-Slip Base – comfortable top material to sleep on and then a non-slips base to stop the mat moving around in your tent
- Repair Kit – if the worst happens a handy repair kit is supplied
- 3 Year Warranty – when you register via Vango’s website
Materials & Construction
The top of the sleep mat is made from 75D peach polyester which is a comfortable and soft fabric feeling warm to the touch. On the underside is a 75D non slip polyester base to stop your mat from moving around the tent floor when you sleep. Should any unfortunate mishaps with a sharp branch or similar happen then an emergency repair patch with glue is included in the bag. Elastic straps are also provided to keep the mat rolled up and then a roomy carry bag with carry handles for storage.
Cyclone Valve & Inflation
This premium single self inflating mat also includes Vango’s high quality Cyclone Valve. This provides one way airflow into and out of the mat depending on whether you are inflating or deflating. To inflate the sleep mat simply screw the cap off the valve and then flip the one way system on its side to let the fullest amount of air into the mat. Then leave the mat to semi inflate by itself. Then turn the one way system to only allow air into the mat by flipping to the side with the yellow stick on. Now you can add additional air by mouth until it is your preferred firmness. When you are ready to pack away flip the one way system over to the flat yellow side. This will only allow air out of the mat and stop it trying to re-inflate itself as you are packing it away! Now roll up the mat forcing the air out and then secure with the elastic straps.