The Vango Ultralite Pro 300 is perfect for trekking, hiking and lightweight camping in colder conditions. This compact 3-4 season sleeping bag was designed for those who need a low weight bag with a small pack size, without compromising on performance.
- Vango 4T Insulation – micro channels which trap air more effectively than traditional hollowfibre filling
- Thermal Embrace System – allows the bag to match the contours of your body by using elastic threads sewn into the bag at key points
- Handy internal pocket – for storage of phone or valuables
- 3D hood and arrow foot design – to reduce any cold spots increasing performance whilst reducing weight and size
- 20 Nylon Outer – made from ultrafine and lightweight 20D nylon which is both strong and comfortable
- 2 Way Autolock Zip – which locks itself at any point in the zip line meaning you can use to create ventilation at base
- Ultralight compression sack – with 4 way compression straps to reduce the bag down to a tiny 24 x 27cm in size
- Unisex Design – sleeping suitable for adults up to a maximum size of 190cm
The sleeping bag weighs just 1.35kg and packs down to a compact 27 x 24cm in size, meaning it won’t weigh you down on treks and will take up minimal space inside your rucksack. It may be small, but the Ultralite Pro 300 includes a range of performance enhancing technologies to provide a warm and comfortable nights sleep, regardless of the outside temperature. A Thermal-Reverb lining reflects your body heat back to you to increase warmth, while the Tri-Lateral 4T synthetic fibre insulation traps warm air inside its channel structure to improve warmth and eliminate cold spots. Vango have also given the Ultralite Pro 300 a 3D hood with multi-cord closure, as well as insulated zip and shoulder baffles to prevent drafts.