A 3 season bag that weighs just over a kilogram making it ideal for hikers and cold weather campers who need a bag that packs down small but provides warmth when needed. Loads of great technical features to boot.
- Vango 4T Insulation – micro channels which trap air more effectively than traditional hollowfibre filling
- Thermal Embrace System – allows the bag to match the contours of your body by using elastic threads sewn into the bag at key points
- Handy internal pocket – for storage of phone or valuables
- 3D hood and arrow foot design – to reduce any cold spots increasing performance whilst reducing weight and size
- 20 Nylon Outer – made from ultrafine and lightweight 20D nylon which is both strong and comfortable
- 2 Way Autolock Zip – which locks itself at any point in the zip line meaning you can use to create ventilation at base
- Ultralight compression sack – with 4 way compression straps to reduce the bag down to a tiny 25 x 22cm in size
- Unisex Design – sleeping suitable for adults up to a maximum size of 190cm
This lightweight and compact 3 season sleeping bag boasts a range of performance enhancing technologies, offering a warm and comfortable nights sleep in the outdoors. The bag’s Thermal-Reverb lining reflects body heat making the bag warmer, while the wicking 4T synthetic fibre insulation uses a Tri-Lateral construction to trap warm air inside its channel structure, improving warmth and eliminating cold spots. Vango have also given the Ultralite Pro 200 a 3D hood with multi-cord closure, as well as zip and shoulder baffles to prevent drafts and increase warmth. The sleeping bag has a 3 season performance, with a suggested usage of -1°C to 20°C. Includes compression sack for storage and packs down to a compact 25 x 22cm in size.